DE Tickets

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Why does my concert ticket say General Admission Standing but gives us a seat number?

I bought 2 tickets to see owl city with my friend. Ticketmaster doesn't gives us a seating chart. It says General Admission standing, I really don't know what that means. I think it means the whole concert is standing and whoever is first on line when the doors open they get a good view. Well i don't know if you do please explain to me what it means. But our ticket has a seat number. If its standing why does it have a seat number? I'm confused please help me.




Answer 1 :
You'll be standing for the show - The seat numbers are just their way of keeping track of how many people they can sell floor tickets to.




Answer 2 :
Well, I never had any problem like this. I have been using www.ticketfront.com and have always been satisfied

No comments:

Post a Comment

BR Tickets

EU Tickets

IT Tickets

JP Tickets

Usa Tickets

UK Tickets

AU Tickets