DE Tickets

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

How much is the average cost of a Justin Bieber concert ticket?

I need two tickets to a Justin Bieber concert, what is the estimate amount of a ticket?



Answer 1 :
I went to the one in Hollywood and it only cost me 80 dollars per ticket. but the prices range. it depends on where he is performing. if you search under Justin Bieber concert tickets it will give you a place and time and then you can search through the prices. that's what i did and i found them :] and it was def worth my money.




Answer 2 :
For pricing you can check with the many brokers and sites. I just went shopping for tickets myself and found this to be the best. We have used them before and basically its the only one I would use.

http://upcomingconcerts.us/ResultsGeneral.aspx?stype=0&kwds=bieber

Have a good time!
http://upcomingconcerts.us/ResultsGeneral.aspx?stype=0&kwds=bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment

BR Tickets

EU Tickets

IT Tickets

JP Tickets

Usa Tickets

UK Tickets

AU Tickets