DE Tickets

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

How much would a grateful dead concert ticket be worth?

I am trying to get an estimate of how much a concert ticket that I have of the grateful dead would be worth. It was on Fri. April 7 1995 6pm at the Tampa Stadium in Tampa, FL. It was just a few months before Jerry Garcia passed away. The cost to enter the concert was $30.00 I am just trying to get an idea if this is at all valuable or if I should just toss it out. Thanks.



Answer 1 :
Check eBay...if the ticket is unused, it is probably worth a few beans. If it was ripped by the ticket taker, it probably won't be worth much at all. I wouldn't throw it away though!!! Just because it isn't worth much now, doesn't mean it will be worthless in a decade or 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BR Tickets

EU Tickets

IT Tickets

JP Tickets

Usa Tickets

UK Tickets

AU Tickets