DE Tickets

Thursday, March 4, 2010

What time do tickets initially go on sale for concert ticket release dates on Ticketmaster?

Sorry. I know the title is a bit confusing, but basically, I'm going to buy tickets for a concert that go on sale tomorrow morning and I want to get them the minute they go on sale. The question is, what time does Ticketmaster usually have the release time of their ticket sales? I'm thinking it would be somewhere around 7 or 8 AM? Or even earlier? If you know, please let me know!
Thnx :-)



Answer 1 :
You should be able to go on ticketmaster website. Click on the concert you're wanting and it will tell you when the tickets will be released. You can do this a few days before.




Answer 2 :
Tickets go on sale at different times and high demand tickets usually sell out in minutes and end up on secondary market sites such as http://www.nationalshowtickets.com

I only mention them because we had used them before and there are a lot of non-reputable sites out there scamming people selling tickets that sell out in minutes.

We stood in line for Britney Spears tickets when they went on sale and my sister online with my mom at here house online as well and missed out completely but found good seats with them for a fair price considering other sites we had searched.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BR Tickets

EU Tickets

IT Tickets

JP Tickets

Usa Tickets

UK Tickets

AU Tickets