DE Tickets

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What else can I do at the San Antonio Livestock show with a Concert Ticket?

I have 2 tickets to see a concert at the SA Livestock show. Can I do anything else with the tickets or just see the concert? Can I get in tosee the rodeo also? This is my first time going so I have no clue what to expect.




Answer 1 :
your ticket will get you into the rodeo, the concert is immediately following the rodeo
if you want refreshments bring lots of cash a beer will run you $3.50. At the bottom of your ticket is a small strip that will gain you admission onto the rodeo grounds.




Answer 2 :
You can go to the rodeo, concert, fairgrounds, and livestock barns. Rides, food, and some of the other attractions cost extra. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BR Tickets

EU Tickets

IT Tickets

JP Tickets

Usa Tickets

UK Tickets

AU Tickets