DE Tickets

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

If you receive a free concert ticket but have no money to spend, would you still go?

My brother won two free tickets to a concert and I really want to go but I have no money to spend at the concert. I would also be getting a ride for free. Would you go?? The concert is tomorrow and I am not sure if I should go. Thanks!




Answer 1 :
Hell ya.
You're there for the band man.
You can order a shirt on the net later.
But this maybe your only chance for true love.





Answer 2 :
You should definitely go, just because you have no $ for merch doesn't mean you won't have a great time, especially if it's a band you love.




Answer 3 :
You are lucky to even get to go if it is a good band! You will probably ask your brother to buy you something anyway. What band are you seeing? I would go if it was someone good!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BR Tickets

EU Tickets

IT Tickets

JP Tickets

Usa Tickets

UK Tickets

AU Tickets