DE Tickets

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

How much does an average concert ticket cost?

Can someone give me some estimated prices for an Incubus (very famous rock band)concert tickets? It's in San Diego area, and I want a vary of price ranges so I know how much money I'm looking at here. It's in a good sized place, if that helps(Wireless Cricket ampitheatre/Coors ampitheatre to be exact)




Answer 1 :
Here you go: http://bookme.com/events.php?type=sports&keyword=incubus&search=team
you can see how much they are on all the major concert ticket sites there. Good luck! Incubus rocks!




Answer 2 :
Where I live they are between 20 - 50 dollars depending on the venue the concert is at, or the band that is playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BR Tickets

EU Tickets

IT Tickets

JP Tickets

Usa Tickets

UK Tickets

AU Tickets