DE Tickets

Monday, August 9, 2010

How to get your parents to buy you a concert ticket.?

Ok so I really really want to see my favorite band nevershoutnever in concert. I need my mom to buy me a ticket and let me go. Please give me advise on what to do to please her.




Answer 1 :
Just Tell Her The Good Things About The Concert. Don't Kiss Up But Help Her Around The House. If She Says No, Then Listen To Her. (It Always Works For Me)




Answer 2 :
If your mother really loves you she will buy a concert ticket for you..She is responsible for bringing you into this world and should make you happy all the time..Why should you have to do her work around the house?




Answer 3 :
clean your room, do your chores, oh and ASK!!!
Do work around the house for money and buy them yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BR Tickets

EU Tickets

IT Tickets

JP Tickets

Usa Tickets

UK Tickets

AU Tickets