DE Tickets

Friday, July 30, 2010

Where can I get concert tickets online without a ticket broker?

A concert I'm looking for is sold out on Ticketmaster, and ticket brokers all over the Internet aren't exactly working for me. I called the hotlines and there are editing mistake on them, so I'm looking for another ticket website, i.e. LiveNation, etc. Any suggestions?? Thank you!




Answer 1 :
You are in luck. There are literally hundreds of websites out there for tickets these days. I have used TicketRight.com numerous times with lots of success. The site is a ticket marketplace for hard to find tickets. They have a very large inventory and all purchases are backed by a guarantee. I would recommend looking for the tickets you want there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BR Tickets

EU Tickets

IT Tickets

JP Tickets

Usa Tickets

UK Tickets

AU Tickets