DE Tickets

Thursday, December 16, 2010

What should I wrap to show my girlfriend I bought a concert ticket?

I bought my girlfriend a ticket for her birthday for a concert next month. I don't have a physical ticket or a receipt or anything. (Its on Will Call for a friend that's going) I still want her to be all surprised when she unwraps a present from me. What should I wrap?




Answer 1 :
the band or singer that you are going to see!
haha.
but really...maybe a cd of the artist, or write her a sweet little note telling her (girls LOVE that kind of stuff) or make her a big poster or sign. that would be cool.





Answer 2 :
You should draw a ticket that looks similar to the real ticket. Or buy her something that she could use at the concert and we she's like, "Oh spartacus thanks but i wish i could take this to a concert" Then you are all like, "Taken care of baby already got the tickes to the whaterver and friends concert." And she'll be be all like, "Oh baby I love you lets make out." There problem solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BR Tickets

EU Tickets

IT Tickets

JP Tickets

Usa Tickets

UK Tickets

AU Tickets