DE Tickets

Friday, April 30, 2010

How would i go about selling a concert ticket?

I bought a ticket to an upcoming show for relatively popular bands.
I was so excited about going, but my ride dumped me and I can't find another one.
I know people that would be interested in buying a ticket, but I don't want to rip them OR myself off.
The show is completely sold out, and it's about seven days before the actual concert.
If I bought the ticket for $40, how much should I sell it to them for?




Answer 1 :
Online, people will bid for it and you may end up getting WAY more then you bought it for.





Answer 2 :
Post an ad on Craigslist in the ticket area! Say you paid like 100$ for it then ask for 50$ .. Lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment

BR Tickets

EU Tickets

IT Tickets

JP Tickets

Usa Tickets

UK Tickets

AU Tickets